Thursday, June 4, 2009

Old Windows

There are some great projects you can do if you can get your hands on some old windows.  In fact, I'd like to do an old window project for my next Make and Take.  Would anyone be interested in that?

Anywho......................here are some examples for you to check out.  

I hung this window above the bathtub in the kids' bathroom so that they can hang their swimsuits and towels there after swimming.  I added hooks along the bottom to save me the aggravation of finding wet  swimsuits and towels everywhere!  
This is actually a window that belongs to someone else, but it's beautiful, don't you think?
This old window is actually an original window from our house.  
This in an old hutch door that my sister-in-law gave me, and I simply applied one of UL's free customer expressions on it.  I haven't found a place for this yet, and I may eventually switch out the expression.  I'm just not sure yet.
So there you have it; some old windows made even better with Uppercase Living!  

No comments: