Sunday, June 7, 2009

Deck Out Your Laptop!

Do you have a laptop that is just begging for some flair?  Well, I did, and I solved that problem by purchasing a 10 inch embellishment for it.  Below is my laptop with the antique bronze embellishment on the front.  It's a nice, respectable, mature design.

Then my daughter got it in her head to deck out her new laptop, and I have to say, mine looks a little dull sitting next to hers!  Good  thing she's gone for the summer so I don't have to struggle with "laptop embellishment envy."  Didn't this turn out great?!
What fun thing could you put on your laptop?  Let me know what you come up with, and if you order through me by mentioning this post, you'll receive 10% off your order.  Let me know how I can set you up.  Go on; step out and have some fun!

No comments: