Friday, January 30, 2009

Make and Take Night!

Hello!

It's time to sign up for my first ever Make & Take project night! The date has been changed due to a conflict (the conflict being me not getting this email out sooner!), so the new date is TUESDAY, FEB. 17, 2009 at 6:30 PM at my home.

There are four projects to choose from, and they are all pictured below. You will need to choose which project (or projects) you would like to do, and then either email or call me before Monday at Feb. 2nd. All prices include shipping and supplies, so it is a great deal for you. Payment is required to hold your reservation. You can either mail your payment to me or drop off a check.

I know it's short notice, but I want to get the order in to guarantee that the supplies will be here. All projects make great gifts for yourself or someone else, so be thinking who you could make a gift for.

Project 1 - A set of six tile coasters personalized with initials (only two coasters are shown in the picture). This is a great starter project -easy and affordable. You will also get ribbon to tie around your finished coasters so that they are ready to give as a gift, if you choose. You will need to let me know which initial you would like on the coasters. Cost: $10.00


Project 2 - "Lost Socks" board. This is a fun and useful project that looks great. The board is 15" x 8 1/2 " and comes with five clothes pins. This project requires some staining, so I'll supply disposable gloves. Cost: $16.00


Project 3 - "God grant me patience to deal with my blessings" tile. This is a great gift for any parent and comes with a great black iron easel! This is another great first-time project. Cost: $21.00



Project 4 - A lighted glass block with an initial (let me know what initial you would like). You can't really see the beautiful ribbon that is tied around this frosted block, but this glass block makes a great gift for yourself or someone else. This makes a great night light for a child's room or a classy gift. I have enough lights for the first 10 people who sign up, but after that, you'll have to order your lights with white wire online. I have the website where you can get the lights that I will give to you if you aren't one of the lucky first 10 people. You will also need to let me know which initial you would like for your glass block. This project is a quick project, so you could easily do another project that night. Cost: $25.00 ($20.00 without lights).
The bow is a little squished in this picture; sorry!



OPTIONAL PROJECT: There is also an optional project if you are interested. It is an "This Home Established in _ _ _ _" plaque with a black ribbon. You would need to let me know the year that you would like included. This project costs $25.00. If you just want the expression to place on something you already have (mine is on an old window), you can order the expression alone for a discounted price of $18.00 (includes the numbers and shipping).


Okay, let me know quickly if you are interested in participating. Since I've never done this type of event before, I may need to place a cap on the number of people attending to ensure that I have enough supplies and everyone is able to finish their projects that night. This event will be first come, first served.

You will also have the opportunity to look through the new catalog (or purchase for $4.00) while you are here. If you book an open house while you are here, you will receive your catalog for free, of course. The new "etched glass" vinyl is beautiful, and we have four new vinyl colors and some new accessories to put expressions on. You'll love it!

Thanks for making my little Uppercase Living venture so fun! YOU all are the BEST!

No comments: