Monday, October 13, 2008

The First of Five!

I just had the first of five open houses that are scheduled for this week. It was in Ripon (my fourth one in that fine city with another scheduled for next week), and I booked two more open houses tonight for November. One is in Escalon, and the other will be in Dos Palos of all places! It seems that there aren't many demonstrators in "them there parts", so they all are booking through me.

It's a busy time, but it is so fun to see people so excited about what they can do with the Uppercase Living products. No one at tonight's open house had ever heard of Uppercase Living before, so it was fun to expose them to this fun and personalizable (is that a word?) product. They couldn't believe that UL offers over 50 fonts and 32 different colors. I mean, how much more personalized can you get?

No comments: