Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I'm still here!

I've had three open houses since I last posted, and the one last night was a great time. It was especially nice to stay afterward and visit with the hostess; it gave us time to catch up with one another! :-)

I just want to put a little bug out there that I will be having a Make and Take night with various holiday items. I'll post pictures of what you can choose from, along with the prices, and if you are interested, you can pre-register and join us for the fun. If you think you might want to join us, mark Thursday, Oct. 23 at 7:00 PM on your calendar.

It will be necessary for you to pre-register and pay so that I can have all of the supplies ordered, here, and ready to go. There's some great items, so check back soon.

Okay, off to make the final few decisions for Make and Take night!

No comments: